Goat cheese salad with honey, mustard and pistachio dressing
- 350 g lettuce
- Nuts to taste (pistachios, walnuts, seeds, pine nuts)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 onion cut into strips
- 150 grams of goat cheese
For the honey mustard vinaigrette:
- 1/3 of cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper fumage to taste
- To prepare the vinaigrette, add the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small deep container.
- Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette well and reserve at room temperature while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Lightly toast the nuts in a skillet over medium heat and then set aside . You have to be aware of the cooking since they can burn easily.
- Place the lamb's lettuce, onions, nuts and cherry tomatoes cut in half in a bowl.
- Cut the cheese into small slices and then it can be heated and added to the salad. This last step is optional.
- Finally, add the honey vinaigrette to the salad and stir all the ingredients.