Mixed pepper spiced chocolate brownie
- 250g dark chocolate
- 100g butter
- 2 eggs
- 75g flour
- 200g sugar
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Mixed pepper to taste
- Star anise to taste
- Preheat the oven to 170º C.
- Place a small saucepan on the fire and add the butter cut into pieces.
- Let it melt over medium heat and add the chopped dark chocolate. Stir with a spatula or wooden spoon so it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar with a whisk or electric whisk until you get a mixture three times the volume and whitish in color.
- Once the chocolate and butter are melted, remove from the heat and let it warm for a few minutes.
- Mix the cinnamon, nutmeg and anise star to taste in a bowl and reserve.
- When the butter and chocolate are warm, add the eggs with the sugar and mix with a spatula with gentle, enveloping movements so that the mixture does not lose its volume.
- Sift the flour with the spices and add the previous mixture.
- Spread a rectangular mold with butter and flour. Pour in the preparation of the chocolate brownies and level the surface with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with mixed peppercorns to taste and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the brownie from the oven and let it cool. Unmold, cut into squares of the same size and that's it.