Skip to content
- 1kg loin pork cane
- 1 cup Pineapple Jam
- 1 cup Orange its juice
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 yellow raisin
- 1/4 pinion roses
- Hemp yarn
- Salt fumage to taste
- Pepper fumage to taste
- MIX marmalade with orange juice, bay leaves, cloves and salt to taste. Booking.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- TIE the loin with hemp thread making a knot at the beginning to prevent it from falling off, cross the thread between each round and finish with another knot.
- HEAT the vegetable oil and brown the tenderloin on all sides.
- REMOVE from skillet and place in a baking dish with raisins and pine nuts.
- Pour in sauce and bake 30 minutes at 180ºC or until meat is cooked through.
- BATHE with the sauce every 10 minutes so it doesn't dry out. Serve in thick slices.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.